Post 9 >> English Language Challenges


Hi everyone! Today I will probably write the last post of this year, so today I would like to tell you about my experience doing blogs to learn and improve my English at university.

First of all, I would like to say that I thought  the experience of learning English in the university as something boring and theoretical, as in school, but I must say that I was completely wrong!.  Although I didn’t practice my English for a long time, the classes and the teacher have been totally interesting and fun, making my first experience in English at university much better.

About using blogs, this has seemed very good to me, because I had never occupied this tool, much less writing in English. It has been very helpful for me, to practice and complement my way of writing in English it has also helped me to expand my vocabulary.  The only bad thing about this is that we can’t get feedback about what we write, sometimes I don’t know if I’m conjugating well or if i'm using verb tenses well :-(. Anyway, has been a good and didactic experience to learn.

On the aspects that I need to improve - in fact, there are many, I am still not an expert in the English field - mainly I need to improve the oral practice, to speak fluently and without cuts. Although I often know what to say, I get nervous, so that's definitely one of the things I need to improve.


Outside of class, I don’t use English as much as I would like to :-( . But I mainly use it listening to music, watching series and movies without subtitles. I would like to start reading more papers in English so that I definitely improve a lot more in University.


Comments

  1. Oh, i never thought about a possibly feedback. It would better to improve!!. Also I had the same experience as you, thinking that it will be a boredoom class, and i get surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also never used this tool, the blog, but I can say that it was very useful in too many ways... Communicate with the other people in a written way can be very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I said I need to improve the oral practice, too. However in the last evaluation we did together i realized that we are not so bad... we should practice together! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. you said that you need learn more, me too :c but in this classes like you say, are so interesting and different that others classes in school and that is good for us. So I hope you learn more english

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why did i choose my Career? (Anthropology)

Post 7 >> Career Related Website