Post 7 >> Career Related Website
Hi! Everyone, today i will talk about a career
related website. As you know, I’m an anthropology student at the University of
Chile, since 2017, so I’m quite new in this field but, I am very interested in this
career.
In this respect, there is a website that i
discovered a couple of years ago, when i became interested in anthropology, the
website is called “El antropólogo
principiante” or ‘The beginner anthropologist’ in English. This is a very
interesting blog; it belongs to a former student of anthropology from Spain, specifically
from the UNED University (Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia) in
Madrid.
The blog tells the experience of the author,
Juan, after having studied 4 years of anthropology. He wrote about his
experiences studying the career, also he explains why he left the career after
4 years!!! OMG. But the most interesting
part about the website, are the many sections that you can find, the author
talks about different topics (very interesting current issues related with anthropology) you can find this
topics in the “articles” section!. Also, there’s a section dedicated to a collection
of Blogs, Journals, Associations and Websites related to Anthropology and its
different specialties. There’s another section dedicated to a few interviews from
others anthropologists who write blogs too! You can find so much more on the
blog, everything with a good sense of humor from the author that makes a little
bit fun the anthropology!
There are the many reasons why i like the website (like the ones that i mentioned),
i definitely recommend it, although I haven't visited much lately, before i did it more often :(
This is the website; http://antropologoprincipiante.com/
XOXO!

I definitely going to see this blog, looks very interesting and I love when people makes a little bit fun of the anthropology, I need something to help me with this 2 weeks left :'(
ReplyDeleteIn 2 weeks you will can visit more often this site! Cheer up!
Wow!, the website looks very interesting, i going to see this blog, but I have a great doubt,after all the great information delivered by the author, Why did he leave the race after 4 years?..
ReplyDelete