Post 4 "My favorite Movie"

Hi everyone! I hope you are very well, today I'll talk about one of my favorite movie in the world; "Into the wild".

Into the wild its a movie from an adaptation of Jon Krakuer's book, with the same name. The film tells the story of a 20 year old graduate from college named Christopher McCandless, who, as an idealistic dreamer, in reaction against society and his parents, decide to give up his wealthy class and his family issues, so he decides sets out alone on a majestic and healthy journey across the USA, to explore the beauty and wonder of the world, followed, of course, with his inspiration source; his favorite books.

After this little review (i really hope you can see the movie !!!, i'm only tell you the essential), i would like to tell you why this is my favorite movie; I really love the films based on true story and this is one of them! it's a very inspiring film, its represents freedom and makes you think about the society and how this may influence on an individual subject! I really think that this is a very important topic of an anthropologist! Oh, I almost forget another important factor that makes the film so beautiful and inspirational, were the soundtrack composed by Eddie Vedder, member of the rock band, Pearl Jam.

Well, as i said, one of my favorite kind of movie that i like to watch its the one based on a real facts, also i like watch movies of science fiction like star wars, and last but not least, i really like the independent and alternative films, like french films.

The most recent movie that I saw in the cinema was "IT", a remastered version of the 1990's horror film based on a novel by Stephen King. This is a very interesting film, it combines comedy and horror with the majestic performance of the kids! I totally recommend it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did i choose my Career? (Anthropology)

Post 9 >> English Language Challenges

Post 7 >> Career Related Website