POST 3 My Favourite Piece of Technology


Hi everyone! Today i’ll talk about my favourite piece of techonology, i hope you enjoy it.
 As we know, in our daily lives, we use many technological devices, so making a decision about one of them, was very difficult to me,but i think the most important piece of technology to me is the cell-phone.
I don't know if i'm a big fan of this device, but i really know the cell-phone is one of the most functional devices in our lives!!! (although many people says "it's very bad use the cell-phones because this creates distance in people's relationship" or some things like that). About it, i really think that everyone knows how to use their cell phone and make this “a functional device ”, it’s depends on each one ...
So, i'll tell you about my little "cell-phone history". I had my first cell-phone when i was 13 or something like that (i don´t really remember), since that time i always have a cell-phone with me. My present cell-phone is a legacy from my boyfriend haha, i use my "Moto G" almost every days, in my house, in university, in the street... i don't know, wherever i go. I like use the cell-phone because with this i can communicate with my family, friends, with my university classmates, with everyone! Also, for me it´s very functional because i can take photographs wherever i go, watch movies, listen music,and most important i can read with it, so i don't spend money in the photocopier ;) 
I’m not a dependent with my cell-phone, so if it get lose or something, i really wouldn't mind so much! (i'll be sad about the photographs haha).
Bye, Valentina. 


Comments

  1. I spoke about the smartphone, too!, so i understand you perfectly, especially for the pictures hahaha.....i envy you, what a most generous boyfriend!

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the matter here is not to depend too much in our phones or become addicted to them. We should be able to make our lives without them, but I would really miss the chance of taking pictures of everything I'd want :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why did i choose my Career? (Anthropology)

Post 9 >> English Language Challenges

Post 7 >> Career Related Website